Peppa Pig is the titular character of the series of the same name. Her singing voice is provided by Lily Snowden-Fine.
Peppa Pig is a 4 year old little pig who loves playing with her friends and attending playgroup when she isn't at home. She also enjoys playing with her little brother George, or doing something with Suzy Sheep or the rest of the Pig Family.
Peppa lives with her little brother, George Pig, Mummy Pig, and Daddy Pig. She also has a pet fish named Goldie, and a small gold teddy bear named Teddy. Peppa also has a cousin named Chloé Pig, who lives with her little brother, Baby Alexander, their mother, Auntie Pig, their father Uncle Pig, and her grandparents, Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig.
A loud and energetic piggy who is easily excited, curious, and playful. At times Peppa can be forgetful and bossy, and she can be rude and stubborn if she doesn't know any better, but she will apologize if she realizes she did something wrong. She has a temper at times, which usually only comes out if she fails at something or gets really annoyed with George.
While Peppa usually doesn't mean any harm, she is quite cheeky. She also embarrasses easily and may pout if she doesn't get her way, but she isn't really spoiled or mean-spirited. She is also naturally proud of her accomplishments and tends to show off if she knows she can.
She dearly loves her family, but she has no problem being blunt with her parents, or teasing George. She idolizes her older cousin and tries to act mature when she is with her but the moment she sees a muddy puddle, she is unable to resist doing what comes naturally: jumping in it.
She is also honest and blurts out secrets and recent events, and refers other people who tell her to say their secret identies by their normal identities.
Peppa is light pink with pink cheeks and hot pink lips. She has small ears and a pig snout, as well as a curly tail. She is often shown wearing a red dress with a white nappy and a pair of black shoes.
Nick Jr.com description
Peppa Pig is a lovable but slightly bossy little pig. She is four years old and lives with Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig, and her little brother George. Peppa likes playing with Suzy Sheep (her best friend), visiting Granny and Grandpa Pig, and looking after George. Most of all, Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles, laughing and making loud snorting noises. She attends playgroup.
"If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots!"
"Would you stop saying why all the time!?"
"Naughty, Daddy Pig!"
"Doodly, doodly doo, it's a happy day!" (singing)
"Doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo. It's a happy holiday!" (singing)
"The electrickity has all gone out!"
"The password is "Daddy's big tummy"."
"George, *oink* you're doing it all wrong!"
- Peppa has been shown using her left hand, implying she might be left handed or ambidextrous.
- Peppa was seen being affectionate with Pedro, and seems to be easier on him than others. She even kissed him in one episode.
- Peppa has only cried twice in the entire series and the song, once during "The Golden Boots", and once as a baby in a flashback of the episode The Olden Days.
- She loves to eat Spaghetti.
- In merchandise, its common to find Peppa in colourful patterned dresses she never wore during the series.
- Peppa makes a cameo in Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom. A stuffed doll of her is visible in Lucy's bedroom.
- Holly's fairy costume may also be a reference to Peppa's, which contains a pink dress and gold crown.
- Peppa resembles another book cartoon pig by the name of Olivia.
- Both of them have a little brother who favors the colour blue.
- Both like the colour red.
- They share similar personality traits.
- Both of them have a father that works in architect.
- Lots of people claim that Peppa is 5. However, this is false as she is 4 years old.
- Peppa is the only character who appears in every episode of the series.
- Rebecca Rabbit is also Peppa's best friend-in-law as revealed in her titular episode.
- Before "My Birthday Party", Peppa was 7 years old.
- She can be shown as shy at times.