Captain Dog is a character in "Peppa Pig", he debuts in Season 4. He is the son or son-in-law of Granddad Dog and ex-husband of Mummy Dog. His son is Danny Dog, who he doesn't see very often as he was away at sea until he decides to retire from sailing, late in Season 4.
One with the waters, Captain Dog loves to be out on the sea; exploring and searching for riches. He doesn't know what to do with himself whenever he is away from it and shows signs of missing his time out dearly. However, he also adores his family and is happy to see them whenever he can; although he has to be reminded not to leave.
Captain Dog has greyish-brownish colored skin, a black circular nose, dull lips, and dull pink cheeks. He wears a navy outfit, black shoes and a hat that has an anchor on it, he also has a dark brown mustache.
"Yes, and I'll never go back to sailing ever again"
- Captain Daddy Dog
- Desert Island
- Going Boating
- Around the World with Peppa
- Canal Boat
- The Golden Boots
- He is one of the fathers who appears the least in the series.
- Only once after he retired, he has to get back on his boat when he heard the call for help from Grampy Rabbit when he, Grandad Dog, and Grandpa Pig were stranded at a deserted island.
- Ever time he hears about the sea, it makes him want to back on his boat.
- He is a captain just like Grandpa Pig and Grampy Rabbit and Granddad Dog.
- He is one of the characters who has divorced from Mummy Dog.