Candy Cat is a supporting character in Peppa Pig.
Candy Cat is a supporting character in Peppa Pig. She is a friend of Peppa Pig. She attends the Playgroup with Peppa and their other friends. She is the daughter of Mummy Cat and Daddy Cat. She first appears in the episode "The Playgroup".
Candy is friendly and kind. Like the others, she loves to try new things and enjoys all sorts of activities - like playing a sport, having a tea party, for just going out to the beach or town. She is also highly curious.
She does not seem to like it when others fight or argue. This happens in some episodes like "International Day" when the playgroup learns about the countries of the world, and most of the time, she does not seem to be able to take sides. The reason might also be that she doesn't like to take sides, so that it doesn't create more conflict.
Candy also seems to be proud of the fact she is a Feline, meaning she has a cat family with bigger species.
Candy is a solid paste orange cat with an upside down, pink triangle for a nose and has hot pink lips. Like all cats, she has whiskers, and cheeks that look frequently darker than her fur. Her shoes are black like those of the other characters. She wears a teal dress like Aunty Goat.
- Candy dresses to represent Switzerland during International Day.
- A black witch costume, including a wand.
- A white gym outfit.
- Yellow-themed winter clothing with a pink scarf.
- Orange tiger face paint (Like everyone else) at The School Fete.
- "Meow." - her animal noise
- "Hello Peppa."
- "He's much sweeter than George." - regarding Baby Alexander.
- "We come here all the time!" - talking to Peppa while visiting her with her family at the aquarium.
- "Stop arguing!"
- "No, I'm here!" - replied to Danny when he asked Gerald if it was a cat stuck in the tree.
- "That's not a dinosaur George, it's a type of funny fish called a seahorse." - in "The Aquarium"
- Candy is one of the few characters who has shown the ability to growl and purr, which was shown when she taught the others how to act like a "proper tiger."
- Candy likes milk and eating fish fingers/fish-sticks.
- In the episode "International Day", Candy dressed up as Switzerland.
- Candy is one of the only friends of Peppa's without their home revealed.
- Her favorite color is teal and she has a teal dress.
- It is common to Rebecca Rabbit's dress.
- Candy Cat and her parents like fish, as revealed in "The Aquarium".
- She likes to fight with Peppa, as seen in "Fancy Dress Party" and the "Pumpkin Party", where they were squabbling over turning each other into frogs with their “wands”.